Gluten-Free Cauliflower Rice Stuffing
I went gluten-free around Thanksgiving last year. It was challenging to say the least.
I'd like to say I've gotten more creative over my gluten-free year, replacing bread with toasted sliced sweet potato and using cauliflower crust for my margarita pizzas. As we've seen by numerous recipe videos, cauliflower can easily be used to replace bread so with the holidays quickly approaching, I was determined to create gluten-free recipe options.
I'm really excited to share this gluten-free cauliflower rice stuffing with you. Stuffing is my favorite part of Thanksgiving and I'm happy to say I won't be "passing" on this side this year. Enjoy this easy recipe!
GLUTEN-FREE CAULIFLOWER RICE STUFFING
What You'll Need
- 1 head of cauliflower
- 3 tablespoons Queen Creek Olive Mill Balanced Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 medium yellow onion, diced
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 3 stalks of celery, sliced thinly
- 3-4 sprigs fresh chopped parsley
- 2-3 fresh chopped sage leaves
- 1 teaspoon fresh chopped rosemary
- 1 teaspoon fresh chopped thyme
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 cup toasted pecans, roughly chopped
- 2 tablespoons Queen Creek Olive Mill Cranberry White Balsamic Reduction
Pulse cauliflower in a food processor until “rice” consistency is reached.
Add olive oil to a large iron skillet (or pan) over medium-high heat.
Add onions, garlic and celery and herbs and sauté for 5 mins
Add in cauliflower, salt and pepper and cook for about 10 minutes, or until fully cooked.
Stir in pecans, and balsamic vinegar and cook for 1 more min. Serve warm in the iron skillet.
Are you going to try this delicious gluten free option for Thanksgiving?
Let us know in the comments below!